Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Liebster Award

I was recently tagged for the Liebster Award by Judy Cooper from Judy Cooper Textile Images.  Thank you Judy!

"The Liebster award (German for Favorite) is usually presented to smaller blogs as a form of recognition and support. 'Smaller blog' is one with 200 followers or less. As a recipient you are to:"

  • Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them
  • Post the award to your blog
  • Present the award to 5 other blogs
  • Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award
There are lots of great blogs out there to choose from. Here are the five that I've selected for the Liebster (in no particular order):
  1. London-Wul Fibre Arts
  2. BSL Art Quilts
  3. The Sunshine Deli
  4. Embroiderland
  5. Stitching Lady 
I couldn't find a link anywhere in Google or BING that lead me back to the origins of this award.  I was totally tickled pink at having received this Award but was a little hesitant at sending it on.  I decided that it is a way to promote other small blogs and that is a good thing.   So, the blogs I have chosen and listed above and they are  free to continue the Award or not, at their discretion.  I do think the blogs I have listed are a great source of inspiration and I might add that Judy Cooper would have been on my list if I hadn't received the Award from her!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment